One of our activity emphases is dentoalveolar surgery. This means different kinds of surgical measures which in most cases answer the purpose of conservative dentistry. It can also mean gentle removal of wisdom teeth. Other examples are:
- Removal of translocated, fractured and dislocated teet
- Exposal of teeth for orthodontic adjustments
- Gentle removal of wisdom teeth
- Tooth replantation after traumata and tooth transplantations
- Apical root resection: Surgical treatment of the inflammation in the area of the root apex of teeth with a concomitant ostitis.
- Treatment of cysts: Removal of cysts in the jaw area
- Periodontal treatment: Surgical therapy of periodontal diseases and diseases in the periodontal apparatus with or without controlled regeneration of the bone and tissue with alloplastic bone structure.
- Surgical correction of the jawbone in order to improve the denture base: Equalization of the jaw, removal of the fibroma- and alveolar flabby ridge, plastic of the oral vestibule and mouth base, surgical correction of the labial frenulum and the lingual frenulum.
Dental implantology – implantation of artificial dental roots
- Implantation of dental implants:
Insertion of artificial dental roots (implants), made of titanium or ceramic, into edentulous jaws or tooth gaps in order to supply the patients with removable or fixed orthodontic appliances
- Reconstruction of extremely reduced jaw bones
- Relocation of the nerve in the area of face and jaw
We offer a wide spectrum of modern dental treatment technologies. Aside from implantology this includes also endodontic treatment, periodontology, diagnosis and therapy of temporomandibular joint disorders and high-quality dentures.
As a matter of course, we use minimal invasive surgery (procedures which protect the dental substance and are particularly aesthetical) such as dentin adhesive composite multi-layer reconstructions, all-ceramic inlays and veneers.
One of the most important fields is dental prophylaxis. This means protection of your teeth against diseases as well as consistent dental care of existing restorations by means of professional tooth cleaning, intense fluoridation
- implants, bone regenerations (GBR)
- Dental prophylaxis
- Aesthetic therapy of restorations
- removable or fixed orthodontic appliances
- temporomandibular joint disorders